- May 24, All day: PLEN Women and International Policy Seminar
- May 29, 2:30pm-3:30pm: Fulbright Webinar: Meet Some Alumni
- Jun 6, 6pm-9pm: Network after Work
- Jun 20, 5pm-7:30pm: Foreign Service Oral Assessment (FSOA) Info Session
- Jul 31, 5pm-7:30pm: Foreign Service Oral Assessment (FSOA) Info Session
CLAS Professor Marc Chernick featured in Semana
Colombian magazine Semana interviewed CLAS Professor Marc Chernick regarding the conditions necessary to pursue an end to the armed conflict between the Colombian government and the FARC.
Mexican Senator Ninfa Salinas Sada Joins Georgetown University’s Center for Latin American Studies Advisory Board
CLAS IN PROFILE
Keetah Salazar-Thompson (MALAS '08)
In May 2008, Keetah Salazar-Thompson completed CLAS's five-year program and graduated with a Bachelor's of Science in Foreign Service and a Master's in Latin American Studies.